Cantel Medical Acquires GE’s Water Dialysis Business
Cantel Medical Corp. has announced that its Mar Cor Purification division has completed the purchase of GE Water & Process Technologies’ water dialysis business. With approximately 1,800 installations in North America, the acquisition expands Cantel’s water treatment division by 50%.
Mar Cor will retain the associated employees within the business. GE will continue its ongoing relationship with Mar Cor as a supplier of components, including RO membrane elements, cartridge filters, membrane housings, pumps and other consumables.
More Like This
- Cantel Medical Acquires Pure Water Solutions Inc.
- Cantel Medical to Acquire Mar Cor Services and the Biolab Group
- Cantel Medical’s Mar Cor Purification Subsidiary Acquires Fluid Solutions, Inc.
- Mar Cor Purification Launches First Heat Disinfectable Portable RO for Dialysis
- Osmonics, Inc., Introduces Osmonics Medical Systems