Carson Industries Acquires Mid-States Plastics
Carson Industries LLC has acquired Mid-State Plastics, Inc., the industrys leading producer of polyethylene water meter boxes, from the Extrusion Technologies, Inc. (ETI) subsidiary of PW Eagle, Inc., Minneapolis, Minn.
With the acquisition of Mid-States Plastics, Carson Industries operates six manufacturing facilities in the U. S. as well as a factory in Ireland.
"By combining product lines and process technologies, this acquisition will continue to strengthen our market leadership. It will give us unsurpassed capabilities with more than 200 product offerings to fulfill our customers water meter box needs and enable us to develop new and innovative meter box solutions," stated Richard B. Gordinier, Carson Industries president and chief executive officer,
More Like This
- New Water Utility Technology Improves Billing Accuracy and Eliminates Estimated Meter Reading
- SafeScience and Universal Environmental Technologies To Market Chemical-free Scale Reduction and Water Treatment Systems
- Carson Industries, Adaptor, Inc. Launch Line Based on VBAII Valve Box Adaptors
- Pentair Acquires Assets of Water Pump, Brine Tank Businesses
- Watts Water Technologies Acquires Calflex Manufacturing, Inc.