Chandler Johnson Joins World Water Works Inc.
Johnson named chief technology officer
World Water Works Inc. announced that in April 2010, Chandler Johnson joined World Water Works as chief technology officer. Johnson comes from Veolia Water Solutions where he held the position of vice president of AnoxKaldnes (AK) Technologies. Prior to Veolia’s acquisition of AK, Chandler held the position of president/chief process manager of AnoxKaldnes North America.
Johnson has knowledge in biological processes and specifically moving bed biofilm reactor and IFAS design and implementation. Johnson has a master’s in environmental engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and B.S. in civil/environmental engineering from University of Wisconsin.
More Like This
- Neptune to Provide ARB Utility Management Systems to Chandler, Ariz.
- Veterinary Effluent Treated by AnoxKaldnes MBBR
- Swedish Wastewater Treatment Plant Gets World’s Largest Discfilters Installation
- Veolia Water North America Appoints New Company Officers
- John Meunier, Inc., Forms Canadian Subsidiary