The City of Jackson, Ohio, Selects Woolpert for Water Treatment Project
Woolpert, Inc., was recently selected by the City of Jackson, Ohio to perform design engineering services on a water treatment plant.
Woolpert will provide electrical, mechanical and environmental engineering services to prepare design drawings and technical specifications for new, state-of-the-art controls for the water treatment plant. These updates will allow for a more efficient operation and control over the treatment processes and pumping. This unique project will improve operational efficiency and safety at the water treatment plant.
Woolpert, Inc., ranked by ENR as a top national design firm, is a professional engineering and architecture consulting firm providing expertise in facility design and management, GIS, photogrammetry, planning and design, site/civil design, surveying, transportation and water management.
More Like This
- Woolpert to Implement Computer Maintenance Management System for Central Arkansas Water
- Woolpert, Inc. Acquires TEK Science
- Woolpert Watershed Study to Help West Virginia Community
- Woolpert Helps Northern Kentucky Sanitation District No.1 Win National EPA Award
- Woolpert Announces 2008 Scholar Program Participants