City of Portland, Texas, Selects RJN Group, Inc. for CMMS Implementation
The Texas city of Portland recently selected RJN Group, Inc. to implement a comprehensive CMMS solution, CASS WORKS and CASSView, for the Department of Public Works.
Using a phased implementation, the system will track all customer service requests from problem notification through resolution. Assets inventories (sewer, water, storm and pavement) will be built, and the information will be linked through a GIS. The project will begin in March 2006.
More Like This
- RJN Group, Inc. Helps Red Oak Upgrade its Wastewater Collection System
- RJN Group, Inc. Selected for a Multi-Year Project in Harker Heights
- RJN Group, Inc. to De-Combine Basins in Aurora’s Sewer Infrastructure
- RJN Group, Inc. Begins Comprehensive Flow Monitoring Program in Baltimore
- RJN Group, Inc. to Conduct Villa Park Water Main Master Plan