Clean Water Act Recognition Awards
The EPA released nomination guidelines for the 2004 Clean Water Act Recognition Awards program which seeks to recognize outstanding and innovative technological achievements at wastewater treatment facilities, and in biosolids management, pretreatment, stormwater, and combined sewer overflow programs.
Nominations are due by June 18, 2004. For more information, visit www.epa.gov/owm/mtb/intnet.htm.
More Like This
- EPA Requests Nominations for Water Security Working Group Members
- National Drinking Water Advisory Council - Request for Nominations
- International Activated Carbon Conferences: Activated Carbon Hall-of-Fame Nominations
- TGI Nominated for Fastest-Growing Private Company Award
- EPA Accepting Nominations for Water Efficiency Leader