Clean Water State Revolving Fund 2004 Annual Report Now Online
The 2004 Annual Report on the Clean Water State Revolving Fund is now available on the Office of Wastewater Management’s website.
The report highlights program activities and successes throughout the past 15 years of the largest federal funding program for water infrastructure projects. Since its creation in 1988, the fund has provided low-interest loans targeting a wide range of projects in areas like wastewater treatment, nonpoint source pollution control, estuary management, and many projects focusing on water quality.
In addition, the report provides an overview of the fund, describes its financial status, economic and environmental performance, and discusses new directions for the future.
You can view or download the report from EPA's website at www.epa.gov/owmitnet/cwfinance/cwsrf/. You can also obtain copies from the EPA Water Resource Center by calling (202) 566-1729 or by sending an email to [email protected]. Refer to document number EPA-832-R-05-001.
More Like This
- U.S. Invests Almost $53 Billion in Wastewater Infrastructure
- Bill Proposes $687.5 Million for Clean Water State Revolving Fund Program; 50% Cut in Three Years
- EPA Releases Report to Congress: Substantial Decline in Discharges
- Bush Administration Proposes Cut to Clean Water Program
- Drinking Water Fund Tops $9 Billion for Infrastructure Improvements