Clearly Canadian Appoints New Senior Vice President
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has appointed Kevin Doran as senior vice president, marketing and sales.
"Mr. Doran's extensive experience in consumer goods will be invaluable for our customers," said Douglas Mason, president of Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation. "We can now draw on the resources of Mr. Doran's vast sales and marketing experience and past proven successes to further our objectives of sales growth and overall profitability for the company."
Reporting to the company's chief operating officer, Tom Koltai, Doran will focus on development and execution of sales and marketing strategies and objectives for the company in Canada, the United States, and internationally.
Doran brings with him many years of senior sales and marketing experience, together with demonstrated results and performance at the highest levels.
More Like This
- Clearly Canadian, Canada Dry Enter Into NYC Distribution Deal
- Clearly Canadian Sells Production Facility, Cascade Clear Brand, Private Label Busine
- Leading Brands of America Hires Four of the Beverage Industry's Leading Sales Executives
- Clearly Canadian Announces New California Distributors
- New Leadership to Market Volvic Bottled Water