CodeLine/Pentair Contributes to Florida's Hurricane Disaster Relief
The Pentair Foundation aided in the American Red Cross relief efforts for victims of Hurricanes Charley, Frances and Ivan by donating to the Red Cross' St. Paul chapter. Pentair has also made a standing offer to donate additional equipment should the Red Cross need it.
The Pentair Foundation directs up to 2 percent of its pretax earnings to charitable organizations. The foundation mission is to enrich and advance communities in which Pentair operates by funding local programs that promote general well-being.
"We wanted to do something to assist the [people of Florida in dealing with not one, but three disasters and were pleased that the Pentair Foundation was able to contribute to the recovery effort," Stated Kevin Goodge, director of Industrial Municipal.
More Like This
- Anheuser-Busch Launches Nationwide Hurricane Relief Program
- Nestle Contributes Support to Hurricane Ike Disaster Relief Effort
- American Red Cross Recognizes American Water for Tsunami Relief
- Half-Million Bottles of Water Donated to Hurricane Sandy Victims
- ITT Offers Funds and Equipment to Aid Hurricane Relief Efforts