ARCSA offers a full spectrum of rainwater harvesting workshops and professional training to meet the needs of rainwater professionals worldwide
The American Rainwater Catchment Systems Assn. (ARCSA ) now offers four levels of rainwater catchment education with three levels of professional recognitions.
- Course offerings include:
- 100-level course, "Introduction to Rainwater Harvesting," designed to educate professionals, regulators, decision makers, business owners, home owners and other individuals interested in the process of planning and constructing an effective, safe rainwater collection system that meets the needs of the client;
- 150-level Certified Associate (CA) courses, which are open to the public and any industry professional in sales or related businesses to the rainwater harvesting industry and are pursuing a greater understanding of rainwater harvesting. The course is required for those seeking ARCSA CA designation;
- 200-level Accredited Professional (AP) courses, open to the public and any industry professional pursuing greater understanding of rainwater harvesting. The course is required for those seeking ARCSA AP designation;
- the 300-level Rainwater Harvesting Master (RWHM) program, designed to recognize APs who continue to increase their knowledge and skills to a much higher degree and have proven they are leaders in the rainwater harvesting industry. This is the highest designation offered by ARCSA; and
- 300-level course "Design and Construction Workshop," a requirement for the RWHM designation.
Individuals seeking 200-level AP designation also are encouraged to attend, but it is not a requirement to be an AP. The workshop is open to all individuals interested in improving their design and construction skills.
For more about the education, levels and workshops offered, read the original release here.
American Rainwater Catchment Systems Assn.