Consolidated Water Declares Third Quarter Dividend
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd., which develops and operates seawater conversion plants and water distribution systems in areas where natural supplies of drinking (i.e., potable) water are scarce has announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share. The dividend is payable October 31, 2001 to holders of record at the close of business September 30, 2001.
The Company has paid cash dividends to shareholders at a steadily increasing rate in every year since 1985. The annual rate of dividend payment has never been reduced by the Company during this 16-year period.
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. is engaged in the development and operation of seawater conversion plants and water distribution systems in areas of the world where naturally occurring supplies of potable water are scarce or nonexistent. It currently operates a public water utility in certain areas of the Cayman Islands under a 20-year exclusive license from the Government of the Cayman Islands. The Company also operates reverse osmosis seawater conversion facilities on Ambergris Caye off the mainland of Belize, and in the Commonwealth of the Bahamas.
More Like This
- > Consolidated Water Reports Second Quarter Earnings
- Consolidated Water Reports Record Third Quarter, Nine Month Earnings
- Consolidated Water Reports 31% Increase in Second Quarter Earnings
- Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. to Align With Newwater Incorporated to Pursue Water Projects
- Consolidated Water Agrees to Acquire Seawater Conversion Company in Belize