Dan McCarthy to Address Water Industry Challenges at 2010 Water Industry Summit CEO Roundtable
President and CEO of Black & Veatch’s global water business to touch upon timely topics
Dan McCarthy, president and CEO of Black & Veatch’s global water business, will describe complex challenges and changes in direction, as well as the water industry’s response, in a CEO State of the Industry roundtable discussion at Janney Montgomery Scott’s 2010 Water Industry Summit happening this week in New York City.
McCarthy will touch upon topics such as adaptation to climate change, public education, economic impacts and new financing approaches at the CEO dinner and roundtable at the annual conference. His bottom line is a mantra common to the companies that will participate in the invitation-only event: “It’s a rapidly changing world, and we need to be agile and innovative to be successful in the future.”
More Like This
- Black & Veatch President Releases White Paper on UK Water Management
- Black & Veatch Adds MJ Gleeson’s Water Business to Offer Clients Total Project Delivery
- Black & Veatch's Water Reuse Series Wins Industry Leadership Award
- Black & Veatch Water Experts to Participate in Sessions and Workshops at AWWA ACE07
- Black & Veatch Adds New Office in Lawrence, Kan.