David Weekley Homes Concludes Evaluation Program
Zurn Pex Inc. receives Partners of Choice Award from David Weekley Homes
Zurn Pex Inc. received the “Partners of Choice” Award from Houston-based David Weekley Homes, the nation’s largest privately held homebuilder. This award is the culmination of David Weekley Homes’ interactive evaluation program of its suppliers. Zurn Pex Inc. is among the first rough plumbing companies to receive this award.
The process is rigorous, with more than 800 David Weekley Homes team members participating in assessing the performance of approximately 200 suppliers. This year only 13 suppliers received the esteemed “A,A” award for achieving the highest ranking in both quality and service.
“The process challenges all our partners to actively manage the supply channel to overcome their unique industry issues in providing quality goods and services timely and consistently to our company,” said Bill Justus, vice president of supply chain services for David Weekley Homes and the author of the homebuilder’s evaluation system. “Through the rating of over 800 of our team members, our friends at Zurn Pex have proven they are world-class in delivering on this promise.”
More Like This
- New Officers Announced at Plastics Pipe Institute
- WaterSense Partners of the Year Recognized for Dedication to Water Efficiency
- Koch Industries, Inc. Receives 2005 Keep America Beautiful “Vision for America” Award
- Epcor Water USA Receives Safe Drinking Water Award
- EPA Announces Awards at WaterSmart Conference