DC WASA Honored for NBP EMS Certification
The District of Columbia Water & Sewer Authority was given special recognition for achieving National Biosolids Partnership EMS certification during their Board of Directors meeting on November 4.
DC WASA became the fifth wastewater agency in the country to receive NBP certification and first on the East Coast. Larry Jaworski, WEF past president; Ken Kirk AMSA executive director; and James Horne, U.S. EPA, provided congratulatory remarks and presented the NBP plaque and certification flag and banner to board members James Caldwell, chair, Environmental Quality and Operations Committee; Chairman Glenn Gerstell; and Jerry Johnson, DC WASA general manager.
More Like This
- Denver Metro Wastewater Reclamation District Receives NBP Biosolids EMS Certification
- Two New Agencies Honored as Certified Biosolids Environmental Management Systems
- WASA Wins American Academy of Environmental Engineers Grand Award
- National Biosolids Partnership Launches New Web Site: www.biosolids.org
- Orange County, Calif. Sanitation District Honored as Nation’s First Certified Biosolids Environmenta