Debra J. Grady Named Director of Marketing for WorldWater Corp.
Debra J. Grady has been designated Director of Marketing for WorldWater Corp.
Grady's background includes sales and marketing positions with Forbes, where she was Director of Conference Sales, CFO Publishing (Group Advertising Director), National Geographic (Eastern Manager) and Harvard Magazine (Advertising Director). Most recently she was senior marketing representative for NJN, the PBS/NPR broadcast network in New Jersey. Early in her career she was a reporter for two New England newspapers.
In her position at WorldWater, she will manage all international and domestic corporate marketing activities, including advertising, promotion and public relations, and coordinate the marketing activities of the sales staff.
More Like This
- Carsten Bethge Joins WorldWater as Domestic and International Sales Consultant
- WorldWater Corp. Signs Agreement with Counterpart International
- WorldWater Elects David K. Lifschultz to Board Of Directors
- WorldWater Corp. Signs $52 Million Water and Power Development Agreement with Philippine Government
- WorldWater Corp. Signs Agreement to Become Master Consultant and Contractor for All Water and Energy Programs in Somalia