Declare Database Assigns 'Nutrition Labels' to Building Materials
Aquacell featured in the International Living Future Institute database
The International Living Future Institute (ILFI) launched its Declare label and database program Oct. 3, 2012, and included Aquacell Water Recycling Solutions as one of the first companies to be featured.
ILFI included products from green building manufacturers, including Aquacell, in its first database.
The Declare program assigns “nutrition labels” to building materials in hopes of transforming the marketplace though transparency and open communication. This transparency supports the Living Building Challenge’s Red List and Appropriate Sourcing Imperative by streamlining material documentation and project certification.
More Like This
- AquaCell Closes Acquisition of Water Science Technologies
- Aquacell Case Studies Published in EPA Water Reuse Guidelines
- AquaCell Acquires Water Science Technologies, Inc.
- AquaCell and Corbett Water Technologies Announce Worldwide Distribution Agreement
- AquaCell Hires First Manufacturers' Rep Firm For Purific Cooler Retail Sales