DOE to Train Specialists on Pump System Assessment
As part of its spring and fall technical meeting program, the Hydraulic Institute (HI) will offer its members, and other interested parties, an opportunity to earn recognition as a qualified pump system specialist by participating in the HI and U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Pumping System Assessment Tool (PSAT) Qualification Workshop.
PSAT was developed by DOE with HI support to assist engineers and facility operators in conducting preliminary assessments of how efficiently their pumping systems operate. HI and the DOE are holding the qualification workshops on June 23-24, preceding HI’s Spring Technical Meeting in Indianapolis and on October 20-21, preceding its Fall Technical Meeting in Charlotte.
Registration information for the PSAT training and HI’s Technical Meetings can be found in the "members" section of the HI website at www.pumps.org.
More Like This
- Thirty Three Pump & Supplier Companies to Lead ‘Pump Systems Matter’
- Pump Organizations Sponsoring Pump Optimization Course at WQA Aquatech 2009
- Pump Systems Matter And Hydraulic Institute To Host Course At WQA Aquatech 2009
- Pump Leaders Sign Training Partner Agreement
- Profits in People: Training Helps Plants Fill Gaps