Donald C. Renner, 1931-2004
Donald C. Renner, 72, passed away earlier this week. In addition to his many years of involvement in the water and wastewater industry, most recently as an equipment maintenance consultant, Mr. Renner was a valuable member of Water & Wastes Digest’s Editorial Advisory Board, as well as a frequent contributing editor.
Mr. Renner, a former plant operator, also authored the book "Hands-On Water/Wastewater Equipment Maintenance."
Mr. Renner was also a lifetime member of the American Water Works Association and a member of the Fox Valley Operators Association.
Scranton Gillette Communications offers its sincere condolences to the Renner family.
Funeral services for Mr. Renner will be held at 7 p.m. today, at the Schneider-Leucht-Merwin&Cooney Funeral Home, 1211 N. Seminary Ave., Woodstock, Ill.
More Like This
- Water Research Foundation Board Sets Subscriber Rates
- Water Research Foundation Appoints Dennis W. Doll to Board of Trustees
- Water Quality Technology Conference & Exposition Speakers Highlight Sustainability
- Water Research Foundation Awarded Grant to Evaluate New Pipe Coating Technologies
- AwwaRF Funds Research for Small Water Utilities