Doosan Hydro Technology Named Desalination Company of the Year
Company honored at Global Water Awards 2008
Global Water Intelligence (GWI) recently presented Doosan Hydro Technology with the Desalination Company of the Year award at the Global Water Awards 2008.
According to the Global Water Awards 2008 website, Doosan Hydro won three major deals in 2007: one in Kuwait, one in Saudi Arabia and one in Queensland. The company also doubled its staff and revenues during the year.
“We are thrilled to be recognized by our peers in the industry with such a substantial honor,” the company said in a statement announcing the award.
Delegates from around the world attended the award ceremony in London, which represented the best companies in the water sector. Nobel Peace Prize Winner Muhammad Yunus presented the Global Water Awards trophies and spoke on how his Microfinance movement helps provide water for poor communities. Doosan Hydro Technology’s award was received by Yoon Sik Park, Head of Doosan’s Desalination Plant Business Group.
More Like This
- Doosan Hydro Technology Nominated for Global Water Award
- Doosan Hydro Technology Appoints New President & CEO
- Doosan Hydro Technology Applauds NRS Consulting Engineers
- Doosan Hydro Technology Continues to Grow
- Luggage Point Advanced Water Treatment Plant Awards Major Contract to Doosan Hydro Technology