DOW Announces Ion Exchange Resins Price Increase
The Dow Liquid Separations business group is announcing a worldwide price increase of DOWEX* Ion Exchange Resins product line. The price will rise an average of 5.6% across the range of DOWEX products, varying somewhat by resin type and grade. Prices for DOWEX water treatment grade resins sold in Europe will rise 10 percent. The new prices will go into effect June 15, 2001.
For further information, visit the Dow Liquid Separations website at www.dowex.com.
More Like This
- Dow Announces Price Increase For DOWEX Ion Exchange Resins
- Dow Chemical Company (The)
- Dow Announces Price Increase for DOWEX Ion Exchange Resins
- The High Fructose Business Is A Pretty Sweet Deal At The Dow Chemical Company
- Dow Water Solutions Announces Global Price Increase for DOWEX Ion Exchange Resins