Dow Announces Price Increase For DOWEX Ion Exchange Resins
The Dow Chemical Co. is increasing the selling price of DOWEX ion exchange resins worldwide.
Effective January 15, 2003, Dow will increase the price of DOWEX ion exchange resins by an average of 6 percent across the entire range of products, globally.
Customers will be contacted by their local Dow sales representatives with the specific product and price details.
For more information about DOWEX ion exchange resins from Dow, please visit www.dowex.com.
More Like This
- DOW Announces Ion Exchange Resins Price Increase
- Dow Announces Price Increase for DOWEX Ion Exchange Resins
- Dow Water Solutions Announces Global Price Increase for DOWEX Ion Exchange Resins
- Dow to Implement Technology for New European Copolymer Manufacturing
- The High Fructose Business Is A Pretty Sweet Deal At The Dow Chemical Company