Dow Invests in Water Technology Manufacturing in China
Dow Water & Process Solutions announces its plans for a new Dow Filmtec reverse osmosis membrane plant at the company’s site in Huzhou, China
The Dow Chemical Co. announced plans to invest in a world-class manufacturing facility for Dow Filmtec reverse osmosis (RO) elements in Huzhou, China. The new facility will be online in 2013.
The proposed facility would deliver local supply security of cutting-edge technology for water desalination and wastewater reuse for potable, non-potable and industrial water serving China. The facility would also serve as a sourcing point for global demand, boosting supply of Dow’s world-class products worldwide. Additionally, these water technologies will deliver cost-savings through reduced energy usage and excellent operational efficiencies for global customers. The facility joins Dow’s ultrafiltration manufacturing facility in Huzhou and ion exchange resin facility in Qingpu, which supply global, market leading products.
More Like This
- The Dow Chemical Co. Plans Manufacturing Facility in Saudi Arabia
- Dow Signs Agreement to Acquire Zhejiang Omex Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd.
- FilmTec Corp. Announces Successful Start-Up of Manufacturing Facility
- Dow Wins Innovation Award at Aquatech China 2013
- Dow, De Lage Landen Announce RO Elements Leasing Program