Dow Liquid Separations' Water Purification Website Makes Information Readily Available
The Dow Liquid Separations introduced its new website today. Attendees of the website viewed the video presentation and then utilized a call-in question and answer session. Dow employees were available worldwide to answer questions about the company and its new site.
The site promotes the Liquid Separations businesses including Filmtec Membranes and Dowex Ion Exchange Resins. (Both technologies separate dissolved minerals and organics from water.)
The site includes a company profile, product center, service center and resource center. Visitors are able to read current news, find employee contacts, associations, publications and obtain access to a glossary of terms. Editors and other media personnel have instant accessibility to press releases, white papers and case studies, and they can download images for use in publications.
Dow Liquid Separations products are used for the full spectrum water treatment applications for drinking water and for process water critical to many industrial processes. They are also used in the purification of foods, pharmaceuticals and other products.
(Source: The Dow Liquid Separations)
More Like This
- DOW Announces Ion Exchange Resins Price Increase
- Dow Chemical Company (The)
- The Dow Chemical Company Shows Students Science and Technology Angle for Fresh Water Needs
- Dow Water & Process Solutions Showcases Technology at WQA Aquatech USA 2010
- Dow Shows Students How Science and Technology Help Alleviate Fresh Water Needs