DOW Showcases Innovative Technology
Dow Water & Process Solutions, a Div. of The Dow Chemical Co., will showcase its latest solutions in Booth #3151 during ACE09.
Highlighted products include:
ADSORBSIA As500 media - a titanium-based arsenic removal media that provides an effective and cost-efficient option for reducing the levels of arsenic in drinking water in order to help municipalities meet even the most stringent regulatory requirements.
DOW Ultrafiltration SFP-2880 - a pressure-driven membrane separation process that removes particulate matter, bacteria and most viruses and colloids from treated water; for use in reverse osmosis (RO) pretreatment as well as water reuse and drinking water applications.
DOW Electrodeionization (EDI) – a chemical-free separation process that combines electrodialysis and conventional ion exchange based on a patented spiral-wound membrane; extensively used in combination with RO where high-purity water is critical, including the power generation industry.
FILMTEC RO membrane elements – based on proven FT30, thin-film composite polyamide membrane technology and manufactured through a precise automated fabrication process to have the highest active area possible, allowing for increased throughput while reducing energy consumption; available in both 8- and 16-in.-diameter modules.
More Like This
- Dow Signs Agreement to Acquire Zhejiang Omex Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Dow Water Solutions Reduces Arsenic to Non-Detectable Levels in Arizona
- Treatment Provides 60% Reduction in Arsenic for Arizona Community
- Dow Water Solutions Announces Global Price Increase for DOWEX Ion Exchange Resins
- Dow Creates Model to Determine Lifetime of Arsenic Removal Media