DOW Showcases Latest Water Solutions
Dow Water & Process Solutions, a division of The Dow Chemical Co., will showcase its latest solutions in Hall A, Booth #2929 during the 82nd annual Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition and Conference at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
Highlighted products include:
- DOW Ultrafiltration SFP-2880, a pressure-driven membrane separation process that removes particulate matter, bacteria and most viruses and colloids from treated water. It is for use in reverse osmosis (RO) pretreatment and water reuse and drinking water applications.
- DOW FILMTEC RO membrane elements, based on proven FT30, thin-film composite polyamide membrane technology and manufactured through a precise automated fabrication process, both the 8- and 16-in.-diameter modules have the highest active area possible, allowing for increased throughput while reducing energy consumption.
- DOWEX MONOSPHERE 650C, a premium-quality gel cation-exchange resin with uniform particle size designed specifically for use in mixed beds. These resins are ideally suited to the high flow rate demands of condensate polishing applications and offer near-perfect separation in mixed beds.
- DOWEX OPTIPORE resins, a highly linked styrenic polymer that is insoluble in strong acid, strong base or organic solvents. They maintain a high surface area and unique pore size distribution for use in volatile organic compounds, hazardous air pollutants and the removal of certain organics from water.
More Like This
- Dow Chemical Company (The)
- DOWEX TAN-1 Resins Receive NSF/ANSI 61 Certification
- Dow Water & Process Solutions Showcases Technology at WQA Aquatech USA 2010
- Dow Signs Agreement to Acquire Zhejiang Omex Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Dow Water Solutions Announces Global Price Increase for DOWEX Ion Exchange Resins