Dow Water & Process Solutions to Present at WateReuse Symposium
Technical expert Peter Aerts will discuss using RO for the removal of pharmaceuticals
Dow Water & Process Solutions, a business unit of The Dow Chemical Co., has announced that technical expert Peter Aerts will present at the 24th annual WateReuse Symposium in Seattle, Sept. 13 to 16, 2009.
Aerts will discuss the removal of pharmaceutical products from municipal wastewater using reverse osmosis membranes as part of session B2, “Membranes: Applications & New Technology,” on Monday, Sept. 14, at 3:30 p.m. in the Sheraton Seattle Hotel.
For more information, visit www.dowwatersolutions.com.
More Like This
- Dow, Haier Reach New Agreement on RO Components
- Dow Water & Process Solutions Showcases Technology at WQA Aquatech USA 2010
- Dow Completes Merger with Rohm and Haas
- Dow Water & Process Solutions Introduces New RO Elements
- Dow Water & Process Solutions to Present at South Central Membrane Assn. Spring Conference