Dow Water Solutions Previews New Seawater Technologies at “Membrane Week”
Reverse osmosis technology improves the quality of water supplies and desalination
Dow Water Solutions will provide attendees a preview of its latest seawater desalination technologies during the American Membrane Technology Association and Southeast Desalting Association’s “Membrane Week” joint conference and exposition in Naples, Fla., July 14 to 17, 2008.
FILMTEC SW30XHR-400i and SW30ULE-400i seawater RO elements with iLECTM endcaps use the most advanced technology available today to address the challenging needs of seawater desalination.
“The introduction of these elements is another demonstration of our commitment to develop and deliver new products that are designed to produce high-quality water and reduce capital and operation costs of seawater RO systems,” said Cedella Beazley, global marketing manager, Dow Water Solutions. “They combine premium membrane performance with automated precision fabrication for reliable and consistent system operation.”
More Like This
- Dow Water & Process Solutions Technology Specified for Desalination Plant Near Perth, Australia
- Dow Technology Selected for Desalination Plant in Cyprus
- Dow Water & Process Solutions Opens Research Center in Spain
- World’s Largest Desalination Plant Running with FILMTEC Membranes
- Dow Key Supplier for Largest Desalination Project in World