DS Waters Acquires Hillcrest Springs
DS Waters to assume management of bottled water delivery for all customers
DS Waters of America Inc. acquired substantially all of the assets of Hillcrest Springs Inc.'s home and office bottled water delivery business. As these two companies combine resources, DS Waters will assume management of bottled water delivery for all customers. The acquisition will enable DS Waters to enhance its offerings with not only the Alhambra brand of water, but also coffee service and water filtration services.
"I am excited to welcome the customers and associates of Hillcrest Springs to DS Waters' family. We are working to ensure a smooth transition and are integrating the new routes immediately," said John Lock, vice president and general manager, Northern California Region for DS Waters.
More Like This
- DS Waters Acquires AquaSpring Water Co.
- Dunkin' Brands Names Exclusive Bottled Water Supplier
- Atlanta SEO Company to Provide Search-Marketing Services for DS Waters
- American Water Star and Sparkletts Home and Office Delivery Agree to Test Market AMWS Products
- Bottled Water Provider DS Waters of America Acquires Deep Rock Water Co.