DSS Conference & Exposition Focuses on Water Distribution and Engineering
Water industry leaders will discuss new developments in distribution system management and safety at the American Water Works Association’s DSS: Distribution Systems Symposium and Exposition at the Cleveland Convention Center in Ohio, September 23-26, 2007.
The conference connects water professionals in distribution, engineering and plant operations for a four-day event that offers professional sessions, technical tours and networking opportunities. Topics include new regulations, water loss control, asset management, and information and control systems. Exhibitors will also demonstrate the newest products and services to maintain a safe, high-quality water supply.
Attendees can also earn: Professional Development Hours and Continuing Education Credits to meet certification requirements; in-depth workshops that cover pump station design, guidelines for hydraulic modeling, storage facility maintenance and more; free CD-ROM of the conference proceedings for full-conference registrants and students; 10% discount to the AWWA bookstore, and free shipping worldwide.
More Like This
- Water Distribution Plant Operations Conference to be Held in Portland
- DSS Addresses Distribution, Engineering and Plant Operations Issues
- UNICEF Water Chief to Keynote ACE05
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to Speak at Stormwater Conference
- MWH Soft President Paul Boulos to Deliver Keynote Speech at Canadian Water Network Symposium 2003