Dutch Army Chooses Rapid Water Quality Test Kits from Severn Trent Services
The Dutch Army is the latest military unit to select Eclox-M Rapid Water Test Kits from Severn Trent Services to detect water quality in conflict zones around the globe. Eclox-M is frequently used by military forces to quickly check for an unpolluted source of potable water and also is popular for spot-checks on water quality. This recent sale reinforces the technology's pre-eminent position among military organizations -- five hundred test kits are already being used around the globe by various military forces.
Weighing less than 20 lbs., the hand-portable Eclox-M rapid water quality test kit is easy to carry. It can detect a wide range of chemical and organic contaminants, giving reliable results within minutes.
Eclox-M can detect toxins ranging from urine and fecal coliforms to phenols, amines, heavy metals, cyanide, chlorine, nerve and mustard gas, pesticides and many others.
More Like This
- Severn Trent Services Receives United Kingdom's Prestigious Queen's Award
- New Test Technique Measures Light to Gauge Toxicity
- Louisiana Meets New Security Requirements with Quick Test to Monitor Chemical Profile at Plants, Water Sources
- Severn Trent Services' Rapid Toxicity Test Gets ETV Verification
- Rapid Response Water Test System to Enhance Emergency Response Plan