Earth Tech Appoints Regional Vice President for Eastern Water/Wastewater Contract Operations
Earth Tech Inc., a business unit of Tyco International Ltd. and a global provider of consulting, engineering and construction services, has named Randy A. Moore regional vice president in its North America Contract Operations business. He will be based in Earth Tech's Grand Rapids, Mich., office.
Moore recently joined Earth Tech and will oversee its water and wastewater contract operations and maintenance business in the eastern United States, including New England, the mid-Atlantic and the Southeast regions.
A 27-year veteran of the water industry, Moore holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Indiana State University and a Masters of Business Administration from Indiana Wesleyan University.
Earth Tech Inc. provides a full suite of engineering, construction and operations services to the global water/wastewater, environmental, transportation and facilities markets. A business unit of Tyco International Ltd. and part of the company's Engineered Products & Services segment, Earth Tech employs more than 8,500 people, delivering services to customers in 17 countries. Founded in 1970, Earth Tech is headquartered in Long Beach, Calif.
More Like This
- Earth Tech Adds New Executives to Capitol District Staff
- Earth Tech Wins Sewage Treatment Contract in Northern Ireland
- Earth Tech Successfully Assumes Operations of Sturgeon Bay Water and Wastewater Utilities
- Earth Tech Wins Wastewater Operation, Maintenance and Management Contract in Newburgh, New York
- Earth Tech to Build Desalination Plant for South Carolina Community