Earth Tech Wins $27 Million Wastewater Contract
Earth Tech Inc., has been awarded a USD $27 million contract to design, build, finance and operate a new wastewater treatment plant in Chihuahua, Mexico.
The contract, which was awarded by the city's municipal water and sanitation utility, covers a 14-month construction phase followed by a 10-year operation period.
The facility, which will be located in the southern region of the city of Chihuahua, will be operated on behalf of Junta Municipal de Agua y Saneamiento de Chihuahua and will treat more than 50 million gallons of wastewater per day.
With the addition of this facility to the city's infrastructure, 100% of the city's wastewater, excluding agricultural water, will be treated.
"Projects such as this allow us to leverage our global wastewater treatment experience to benefit the residents of Chihuahua," said Alan Krusi, Earth Tech president. "It also supports our long-term strategy to further expand our position in the global water market."
More Like This
- Newport Awards Wastewater Management Contract To Earth Tech
- Earth Tech Wins Wastewater Operation, Maintenance and Management Contract in Newburgh, New York
- Earth Tech Wins Wastewater Treatment Contract in Canadian Rockies
- Earth Tech Wins Management Award for Boston Harbor Wastewater Project
- Earth Tech Signs 15-Year Contract With Hungarian Oil & Gas