EBJ Accepting Nominations for 2008 Business Achievement Awards
Nominations due Dec. 19
Environmental Business Journal (EBJ) is accepting nominations for EBJ's Business Achievement Awards in the Environmental Industry in 2008.
EBJ will award gold, silver and bronze awards and honorable mentions for business performance and merit awards in several categories. Nominations will be accepted until Dec. 19, 2008. Winners will be announced on EBJ's website in January 2009, in EBJ, in the EBJ Weekly News and in person at an awards banquet at the EBJ Summit in Coronado, Calif. on Feb. 18, 2009.
Business Performance Medalists in the following:
• Small Firms (<$20 million);
• Medium Firms ($20-100 million); and
• Large Firms.
Merit Awards in the following:
• New Practice Areas;
• Clean Energy & Climate Change;
• Sustainability & Consumer Products;
• EBJ Index Wall Street Awards;
• M&A Awards: Deals of the Year;
• Technology Merit: Remediation;
• Technology Merit: Water/Wastewater;
• Technology Merit: Analytical;
• Technology Merit: Clean Energy & Climate Change;
• Technology Merit: Waste Management;
• Project Merit Awards in various categories;
• Environmental Information;
• IT Merit Awards;
• International Business Awards;
• Organizational Innovation Awards; and
• EBJ Public-Sector/Non-Profit Awards.
Nominations should describe distinguishing achievements such as revenue growth or profitability gains; turnarounds; new science or service category; entry into a new customer segment or geographic area; noteworthy management initiatives; diversification, acquisition or integration achievements; or initiatives on behalf of the industry or the environment in general. EBJ customarily awards a Lifetime Leadership Award to an individual whose career exemplifies commitment to the environment and the environmental industry.
Nominations should be written testimonials of no more than 200 words. You may nominate your own company and make more than one nomination. Please send nominations to Fiona@ebimailbox.com in Microsoft Word format.
More information is available at: http://events.zweigwhite.com/eisummit/index.asp.
More Like This
- Aeration Industries Receives 2008 EBJ Business Achievement Award
- Bio-Microbics Receives Business Achievement Award from Environmental Business Journal
- Black & Veatch Wins Two Environmental Business Achievement Awards
- American Water’s Visionaire Project Receives Environmental Award
- SIWI Calls for Nominations for 2012 Stockholm Water Prize