ECOfluid Systems Receives 2006 Frost & Sullivan Award for Technology Leadership
Frost & Sullivan selected ECOfluid Systems, Inc. as the recipient of the 2006 Frost & Sullivan Award for Technology Leadership in recognition of its USBF, an exceptional advanced biological wastewater treatment technology.
ECOfluid’s distinctive technology and inventive service strategies have enabled it to increase market share in the competitive packaged wastewater treatment market in the U.S. and Canada.
The company’s advanced plants based on the USBF process address the constant demand to produce high quality effluents. This single-sludge de-nitrification process incorporates all the processes required for biological treatment in a single reactor and circulation loop, using very little energy and no chemicals.
While conventional processes such as SBR and extended aeration rely on the slow and inefficient sedimentation process, ECOfluid’s USBF technology utilizes a fluidized bed or ‘counter current’ movement. This is a dynamic method that continually removes pollutants.
More Like This
- ECOfluid Systems to Supply Wastewater Treatment to British Columbia Resorts
- ThermoEnergy Earns Prestigious Award for Innovative Wastewater Treatment Technologies
- Ondeo Degremont Receives Frost & Sullivan Award
- WR3 Recognized for Technology Innovation in Sludge and Odor Treatment
- Frost & Sullivan Presents Industry Awards, Foresees Treatment Industry Growth