Electrochemical Sensor Manufacturing Facility Receives ISO Certification
NSF Intl. certified Sensorex’s product line design and production facility
Sensorex’s analytical product line’s design and production facility, featuring advanced cellular manufacturing equipment and practices, has been approved and certified by NSF Intl. to the 9001:2008 standard.
The ISO 9000 series standards govern quality management systems and are designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders. Certification to the ISO 9001:2008 standard means that Sensorex offers a certified quality management system and consistently provides products that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, aiming to enhance product performance, life and customer satisfaction.
Sensorex’s 22,000-sq-ft manufacturing facility has been in operation since August 1999. It incorporates technological innovations in equipment and practices for the efficient manufacture of sensors, instruments and controls, including advanced automation techniques, cellular manufacturing and inventory management.
More Like This
- Pipe Line Development Co. Achieves ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 Certifications
- Anvil Intl. Obtains Grooved Products ISO-9001:2008 Certification
- Val-Matic Certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Thompson Pump Obtains ISO 9001:2008 Quality Certification
- HaloSource Receives HaloPure Approval From Chinese Ministry of Health