Elster AMCO Water Appoints New President
Elster AMCO Water, Inc., part of Elster Group, a manufacturer and supplier of integrated metering and utilization solutions, has appointed Roman Thomassin president and regional director Business Unit Water (BUW Region 3). Thomassin will lead the North American water business as well as serve as regional director for the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico water businesses. James Gardiner, of Elster AMCO Water, will now be positioned in Europe as regional director of Business Unit Water (BUW Region 2) with executive responsibilities for Germany and Eastern Europe. Both have been appointed to the Executive Team of Elster’s global water business unit.
Thomassin has served in leadership positions in the manufacturing sector, both domestically and internationally. Prior to his appointment as president of Elster AMCO Water, Thomassin held several senior executive positions with Elster, including chief operating officer for Elster Electricity in Raleigh, N.C., and general manager for Elster in Bogota, Colombia.
More Like This
- Elster Wins $9.6 Million Contract with Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority
- Dare County, N.C., to Install Elster AMCO Water’s evolutionTM AMI
- Elster Introduces the SmartMeter to North American Market
- Massachusetts City Selects Elster's AMI Smart Metering Solution
- James C. Castle Appointed To Southwest Water Board