Envirogen Technologies Open for Business
Technology and services solutions provider formed from assets of Basin Water
The Amplio Group, London, U.K., has announced the formation of Envirogen Technologies Inc., a technology and services solutions provider with existing business in municipal and industrial water and
environmental treatment applications.
Envirogen Technologies has been formed from the assets of Basin Water Inc., which were recently purchased by Amplio. The new Envirogen Technologies will offer a broad but targeted range of technologies, supported by operating service options for a number of environmental treatment applications, including potable water treatment, groundwater
remediation, process water treatment, wastewater treatment, odor control and more.
One of the distinguishing characteristics of the company is its business model, which focuses on life-cycle performance, providing guaranteed, pay-for-performance, long-term contracts at predictable costs, offering customers the lowest total cost over the lifetime of an equipment installation.
The company is headquartered near Houston, in Kingwood, Texas, with regional offices in Southern California, Illinois, New Jersey and Tennessee.
More Like This
- Cal Water Installs Hexavalent Chromium Treatment System
- Envirogen Technologies Brings New Treatment System Online for California Hospital Facility
- Envirogen Technologies Starts Up Uranium and Nitrate Removal System
- Basin Water Unveils Environmental Treatment Products
- Envirogen Technologies Awarded Three Biofiltration Projects