EPA Allocates Grant Funds For Water Counter-Terrorism Activities
EPA announces the allocation of nearly $5 million in State and Tribal Assistance Grants to assist drinking water systems across the nation in continued support of counter-terrorism coordination with state, local and federal governments, which began under a 2002 grant program.
This coordination is to ensure drinking water utilities receive technical assistance and training on homeland security issues including vulnerability assessments and emergency response plans.
More Like This
- EPA to Infuse Almost $1 Billion Into Drinking Water Programs
- Haestad Methods Selected to Train Water Utilities on Risk Assessments, Security
- Multi-County Homeland Security Water Project Announced in Georgia
- AWWA Opens Annual Conference and Exposition in New Orleans
- EPA Releases 2007 DWSRF Annual Report and Performance Data