EPA Announces Release of Implementation Guidance for the Filter Backwash Recycling Rule
The EPA is issuing the Implementation Guidance for the Filter Backwash Recycling Rule (FBRR) to assist EPA Regions and States with implementation of the rule‚s provisions.
Along with a summary of the rule, this document contains guidance for preparing state primacy revision applications, rule fact sheets, a quick reference guide, data entry instructions and flowcharts of rule requirements.
Copies of the guidance will be available in hard copy by contacting the Water Resource Center at 202/566-1729 and identifying document number EPA 816-R-04-006. You may also contact the National Service Center for Environmental Publication 800/490-9198 to
obtain hard copies.
An electronic version can be found on the EPA website at www.epa.gov/safewater/filterbackwash.html
More Like This
- NSF Issues Final Implementation Guidance for Arsenic Rule
- U.S. EPA Releases Draft Guidance for Drinking Water Regulations
- EPA Releases Ground Water Rule Corrective Actions Guidance Manual
- Public Forums on BEACH Act Grants Guidance
- EPA Publishes New National Management Measures to Control Nonpoint Source Pollution from Forestry