EPA Approves New Coliform Detection Method
The Environmental Protection Agency has announced a final rule that approves the Colitag method to support previously established requirements for National Primary Drinking Water Regulation (NPDWR) compliance monitoring for total coliforms and E. coli in finished drinking water.
This action provides water utilities and certified laboratories an additional analytical method option to test for total coliforms and E. coli.
For more information, please contact Gregory Carroll at (513)569-7948.
More Like This
- EPA Regulation Analytical Method Final Rules
- EPA Approves Colitag E. coli Detection Technology For Public Drinking Water Safety
- Roundtable Discussion: E. coli (Escherichia coli)
- 3M Food Testing Receives Certification for Bacteria Testing Plates
- Wyoming Public Water System Compliance Increases Over Last Year