EPA Offers Webcast on Decentralized Wastewater Systems
Jan. 16 webcast will provide information on TWIST program
EPA's Watershed Academy sponsors free monthly webcasts for watershed practitioners from around the globe. On Jan. 16, presenters will discuss the Wastewater Information System Tool (TWIST), a Microsoft Access-based information management system developed for EPA to help communities inventory and manage decentralized (individual and clustered) wastewater systems. The webcast will provide an introduction on how to use TWIST, an overview of watershed and water quality issues related to wastewater management, discuss treatment system options and management and address the need for inventory systems such as TWIST. Finally, the webcast will also provide information on other tools for small communities and decentralized system users.
You must register in advance to participate in the webcast. To register, visit http://www.clu-in.org/live. For more information or to access archived audio versions of past webcasts, please visit http://www. epa.gov/watershedwebcasts.
More Like This
- EPA to Host Webcast: Compost as a Best Management Practice
- AWWA Webcast Helps Utilities Meet Future Water Demands Through Water Source Development
- EPA’s Watershed Academy to Sponsor Clean Water Act Webcast
- EPA to Assist Small Water, Wastewater Systems
- Webcast on Sustainable Watershed Approaches for Wastewater Utilities