EPA Sponsors Water Laboratory Alliance Forum
Forum topics will include WLA programming and laboratory tools
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in collaboration with the Assn. of Public Health Laboratories, is sponsoring the Water Laboratory Alliance (WLA) Forum. The forum will be held on June 8 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. at the Qwest Center in Omaha, Neb. The Water Laboratory Alliance, as part of EPA's Environmental Response Laboratory Network (ERLN) of state, federal, local and commercial laboratories focused on state and local drinking water and wastewater utility laboratories, is designed to provide the water sector with an integrated nationwide network of laboratories with the analytical capabilities and capacity necessary to respond to drinking water contamination events.
Attendees can expect to hear about WLA programmatic elements and laboratory tools developed to assist with responding to emergencies. Registration for the forum is free and can be accessed online at: https://www.aphlnet.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?webcode=EventInfo&RegPath=EventRegFees&REg_evt_key=295df87c-6070-407f-9e52-563b0299dee7.
More Like This
- New Sampling Guidance for Unknown Contaminants in Drinking Water
- Industrial Speed Dating to Return to WQA Aquatech USA
- WWEMA Washington Forum to Address Tomorrow's Issues and Today's Opportunities
- Presidential Environmental Youth Awards Announced
- Alliance for Water Efficiency and EPA Announce Water Efficiency Website