EPA Updates Security Product Guide
The EPA’s Security Product Guide is a tool to help drinking water and wastewater utilities make informed decisions about security-related products.
Recently, the EPA updated the guide to include these new products: Wireless Data Communications, Alarms, Biometric Hand and Finger Geometry Recognition, Manhole Intrusion Sensors, Reservoir Covers, and Intrusion Sensors.
Based on feedback received through their website, the EPA also revised the existing guide for Biometric Security Systems.
The latest information can be viewed www.epa.gov/safewater/security/guide/index.html.
More Like This
- AWWA and CDC Release Emergency Water Supply Guide for Hospitals
- EPA Adds ERP Training Workshops
- EPA to Open New Homeland Security Research Center in Cincinnati
- EPA Releases Guides to Water Security and Stage 1 Disinfectants and Disinfection Byproducts Rule
- EPA Makes Permanent National Homeland Security Research Center