Fiberglass Pipe Receives NSF Certification
Amitech USA recently announced that is Flowtite fiberglass reinforced pipe product recently received NSF certification for water transmission systems.
Available in diameters from 12-96 in., the pipe is manufactured to meet all standards related to the demanding requirements necessary to safely transport potable water. The pipe is also designed to withstand the most aggressive sanitary sewer and industrial pipeline environments, according to the manufacturer.
NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Drinking Water System Components addresses the issue of water related health effects. NSF requires all devices, components and materials, which come in contact with drinking water, be certified as safe to the consumer.
More Like This
- NSF Intl. Achieves Accreditation to Issue Australian WaterMark
- First Australian Plastic Piping WaterMark Certification Issued
- Douglas Barwick, Inc. Obtains NSF Certification for Stainless Steel Pipe and Fittings
- NSF and NAPF Announce Joint Agreement
- NSF Announces New Certification Services for PVC Water Main Pipe