Filtronics Inc. Media Receive NSF Certification
The company's Electromedia I and V filtration media are now compliant to NSF/ANSI Standard 61
Filtronics Inc.’s Electromedia I and Electromedia V filtration media now carry certification by NSF Intl. to be compliant to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for contact with water. The review process included an inspection of Filtronics’ manufacturing facility in Anaheim, Calif., and testing of the media materials to ensure the safe use of these filter media in the treatment of drinking water.
“Having these two specific media types reviewed and certified will simplify the review process for regulators in the different states, provinces and countries where Filtronics products are used for industrial and municipal water treatment,” said Filtronics President Michael Hoyer.
Filtronics has installations across North America in service for 6 gal per minute up to more than 22 million gal per day for treatment of contaminants from arsenic to zinc, turbidity reduction to high purity water and wastewater treatment for municipalities and industry.
More Like This
- Standards for Residential Water Treatment Products
- NSF Intl. Develops Test Methods to Certify Water Filter Bottles to Aesthetic Effects Standard
- NSF Standard Accepts New Stainless Steel Materials in Drinking Water Applications
- New Standard Verifies Removal of Cryptosporidium From Public Drinking Water
- NSF Intl. Certifies Zeotech Zeobrite Xtreme