Forums on Decentralized Wastewater Treatment Planned
The EPA is sponsoring two forums on the issues surrounding septic systems and other forms of decentralized wastewater treatment.
The forums are open only to state and local officials and will be held in Chicago on June 8-9 and in Boston on June 15-16, 2004.
These two day working sessions will gather state and local environmental and public health officials together for in-depth discussions on the management challenges associated with septic systems and other decentralized wastewater treatment systems.
For more information, please contact Joyce Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Steve Hogye at email@example.com.
More Like This
- EPA Offers Webcast on Decentralized Wastewater Systems
- EPA Renews Memorandum of Understanding to Address Septic Systems
- Voluntary Nat'l Guidelines for Management of Onsite & Clustered (Decentralized) Wastewater Treatment
- Online Training to Assist Tribes in Managing Water Systems
- Aqua-Aerobic Systems & Colorado School of Mines Partner for MBR Research