Foundation Finance Rewards Dealers With Virgin Islands Trip
Twelve dealerships win a four-day trip as part of the company’s Foundation Fiesta 2 contest
Foundation Finance awarded 12 dealerships with a four-day trip to St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands as winners of its Foundation Fiesta 2 contest. The competition, which ran from Feb. 1 to April 30, offered dealers several ways to qualify to win: overall funded volume, funding percentage and random chance based on earning entries for each loan funded.
The trip, which ran June 18 to 21, treated dealers to a luxury stay in St. Thomas, a tour of the island including a visit to the highest point at Mountain Top, a safari to the neighboring island of St. John, swimming and snorkeling at Trunk Bay, a harbor lights dinner cruise and more. “Our dealers have shown strong support for our financing programs and this is one way we can thank them for their business and loyalty,” said Andrea McCullion, senior vice president of marketing for Foundation Finance.
More Like This
- Foundation Finance Takes Dealers to Puerto Rico
- Wastewater Experts Meet in Cuba to Develop Plans for Reducing Pollution of Caribbean Sea by Sewage
- Registration Now Open for 2012 Sustainable Water Management Conference
- Singapore, China Sign Tax and Water Pacts
- DSS Conference & Exposition Focuses on Water Distribution and Engineering