Foundation Finance Takes Dealers to Puerto Rico
“Foundation Fiesta” competition winners were treated to a variety of activities in San Juan
Representatives from Foundation Finance Co. and the 10 water treatment dealerships who won the company’s “Foundation Fiesta” competition spent June 12 to 15, 2013, at the Condado Hilton resort in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
The competition, which ran from Feb. 1 to April 30, 2013, offered dealers several ways to qualify to win: overall funded volume, funding percentage and random chance based on earning entries for each loan funded. “Our dealers have quickly made Foundation Finance their preferred choice when it comes to consumer financing,” said Andrea McCullion, senior vice president of marketing for the company. “We wanted to show our appreciation for their help in making our first year a rousing success.”
Winning dealers were treated to a variety of activities, including golf; deep sea fishing; tours of Old San Juan, the Bacardi rum factory and El Yunque Rainforest; catamaran sailing; and snorkeling.
More Like This
- Foundation Finance Rewards Dealers With Virgin Islands Trip
- EPA Awards Puerto Rico $27 Million for Clean Water Projects
- EPA Awards Puerto Rico Nearly $72 Million in Recovery Act Funds for Water
- Puerto Rico Selects MARS Co. for AMR Integration Project
- Controllers: Caribbean Plants Enlist Remote System to Control Operations