Four GE Water Treatment Technologies Receive Ecomagination Certification
GE Water & Process Technologies, a unit of General Electric Company, announced that four of its advanced water treatment technologies have received ecomagination certification. As water demand grows and global water supplies and quality decrease, GE’s Homespring Central Water Purifier, ZeeWeed Ultrafiltration Membranes, ABMet Advanced Biological Metals Removal Process and Permatreat Enhanced Performance Pretreatment technologies will help increase water availability and protect global water sources.
“Our ecomagination offerings help customers cut operating costs while meeting regulations, saving water and energy,” Jeff Garwood, president and CEO of GE Water & Process Technologies said at GE’s “Green is Universal” ecomagination anniversary celebration in Universal City, Calif. “By bringing sustainable water solutions to residential homes, communities, commercial operations and industries, our technologies are helping sustain and protect our world’s water sources.”
Each certified ecomagination product underwent a rigorous qualification process that examined its overall operating performance and environmental performance and benefits.
More Like This
- GE Recognizes Australian Plant with ecomagination Leadership Award
- GE Honors Earth Rangers With Water Recycling Award
- GE Recognizes DuPont for Improving Environmental Sustainability in the Netherlands
- Pilgrim's Pride Earns GE ecomagination Award
- SunPower Selects GE Water System for Solar Cell Manufacturing Facility