French Ministry of Health and Solidarity Approves Arsenic Removal Technology from Severn Trent
Severn Trent Services has received approval from the French Ministry of Health and Solidarity for its SORB 33 treatment system and Bayoxide E33 media for the removal of arsenic in water destined for human consumption.
The SORB 33 process and technology developed by Severn Trent Services to reduce arsenic contamination has been commercially proven to effectively and economically meet arsenic levels of 10 ppb and below across a range of water treatment applications.
Bayoxide E33 is a dry, robust, ferric oxide media designed with a high capacity for arsenic, providing long operating cycles and low operating costs. Bayoxide E33 offers a low capital cost while providing ease of operation and maintenance. In addition to the approval from the French Ministry of Health and Solidarity, Bayoxide E33 also has received NSF Standard 61 certification and approval by the Drinking Water Inspectorate in the U.K.
More Like This
- Suburban Philadelphia Facility Installs Arsenic Removal Technology from Severn Trent
- Severn Trent Provides Arsenic Removal Technology for Sharpe Army Depot in California
- Severn Trent Services to Provide Arsenic Removal Technology for Hilltown Township, Pa.
- Severn Trent Services Provides Arsenic Removal Technology for Bernalillo County, N.M.
- Severn Trent Services Provides Arsenic Removal Technology for Arizona American Water